Friday, May 29, 2009

MONTY ARE I!!!


Steve was blinking.. But he liked it :]

Steve!

Ryan :]
The other night, we went and saw one of my favorite bands ever! I've literally loved them from the start! I first heard them back about four years ago and they've always been one of my favorites ever!! So then I heard that they were going to be playing with my brothers new band (which is amazinggg!!) and I literally fell off the couch.. well, maybe not literally.. but you get the point, I was insanely excited!!
So the night of the concert, we had no idea where it was going to be, well, we knew it was a java jazz, but we didn't know where that was. But we were going to be late so we ran out the door with a pretty good idea of how to get there, but nothing for sure. Then we ended up being super late because we had to go pick up Brooke, and I'm pretty sure she was high on something because I've never seen her so hyper in her entire life!! and she stole my husband.. :] But we ended up missing the first few bands, and all of my brothers band except the end of the last song. (it was their old guitar players last night) But then there were a few other bands, they were good, but no one really moved. Everyone just stood there and stared at them.
Then Monty came on!!! I'm not gonna lie, I almost exploded!! Me and Cody decided we were going to sing all the songs and freak out and probly mosh and just go crazy, even though we were probly going to be the only ones moving. But then they started playing and everyone freaked out!! and everyone knew the words and it was crazy!!!!!! It was probly the best night of my life :D The guys were hilarious!! We laughed through the entire show!! They played mostly their older songs (my favorites :D) but threw a few new ones in off their new album that I can't wait for!!! And I totally wasn't expecting them to use trumpets live!
Afterwards, we got to go talk to them and we all talked for about 30 to 45 minutes, it turns out there from Rhode Island! I never knew that! I wanted to live there for a while, then Maine, but now I'm leaning more towards New York or Seattle. I don't know, but it has nothing to do with anything I was talking about. But we ended up taking a few pictures, sharing fun stories, and laughing alot! :] They were really awesome to talk to, and they've been my heroes forever!! They have the most amazing music in the world!! It's incredible!! So basically, go check them out. There the best :D www.myspace.com/montyarei or www.montyarei.com :]


this is one of my favorite pictures ever!! except ryan got cut out :(
but steve looks like a stud :]

No comments:

Post a Comment