Friday, May 8, 2009

Galveston!! :)

Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday were pretty radd. Me, Brooke, Rach, Ryan, Mich, and Perri went to Galveston!! It was so much fun!
We left Sunday and took some killer radd pictures in the car.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And we ate the wall...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After all that fun, we headed back to the resort we went to the beach! But I didn't have a swimming suit yet so we just flew kites!
however, my bird was flight impaired... or just afraid of heights.
It took me 2 hours to get him to stay up in the air for about 5 minutes. If i was lucky..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then we went to Wal-Mart to get stuff for smores and some wood so we could build a bonfire! And back to the resort.
The next morning Perri made us the best breakfast in the world!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was amazing!!!
Then we decided to go down to the strand, then the beach.
The first stop was Ben and Jerry's!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Where they had a totally radd vintage photo booth!!!... that was broken.
So we used my camera instead!! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was pretty awesome.
Then we went to the beach, but not to swim...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was insanely bright! We're all squinting and it makes me laugh :)
Then we went to Rainforest Cafe. It was the most amazing restaurant I've ever been to!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then we finally got to go to the beach. And you'll never guess. It was freezing!! It was seriously like -500 degrees. Seriously.
So we kind of got in up to our ankles, but mostly jammed to some music and walked along the shoreline, and I built the greatest sand castle ever built in the history of mankind!!... or tried. I built it where the waves could hit it because I wanted to see if it would die... it did.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then we built a bonfire!!
It was the best ever!! And these drunk college guys showed up because they thought it was a party. But they quickly realized we weren't drinking and left. But they left us some of their wood. So that was good.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then, at about 2 or 3, we headed back to the resort and me and Brooke took the best bubble bath ever!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was defenently one of our best ideas, except we kept overflowing the bathtub with bubbles :]
We stayed up all night and watched The Uninvited. I'm never watching another scary movie for the rest of my entire life. No joke.
In the morning, we all went to Rachel's house and slept until 5 in the afternoon. I've never felt like such a hobo in my entire life.
Then we went to church, and Brooke came to my house.
So there you have it. The glorious tale of our fabulous trip to Galveston :)

No comments:

Post a Comment