Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Adventures with Liz :]


This story begins on a Friday afternoon. I was sitting at the kitchen table and my brother Cory told me that Kenny and Liz were coming over (i love these kids to death! Liz was my best friend sense 5th grade but there was a bunch of drama :S in 10th grade and we kinda stopped hanging out for a while.) When they got to my house we didn't know what we were going to do so we went to the park until we decided on a better idea :] I love the park! it was fun. We played on that bouncy snail thing and the bumble bee until it started raining so we headed back to my house. When we got back to my house we decided to watch fired up (i love that show!) until it stopped raining then we were going to go to the swing. We got about half way through it and it stopped raining so we headed off to the swing. Cory decided he didn't want to go and we couldn't talk him into it so he just stayed. On the way i found out we were going with Brock and Kolby, i hadn't really hung out with Brock much but he seemed pretty radd, but i knew Kolby a little. So we went and picked them up and went up to the swing. Liz went first, and the guys left. Well, it turns out that the water was alot higher than normal, because she just kind of flopped into the water. I haven't laughed that hard in a while :] Then it was my turn. I flopped too :p it was epic. :] So after a few times of trying to go without dying, the guys got back and laughed at us and Kenny went and, of course, he didn't get wet at all! then everyone decided they were going to throw me in and i ended up rolling around on the ground in the dirt soaking wet. I looked like a giant mud pie :] After that it was my turn again and of course i got soaked. But i wasnt a mud pie anymore :] and of course everyone decided they were going to dunk me. And naturally, i got my self more wet trying to get away than all the guys did. :] Kenny pushed Kolby in and we all went swimming down river. I got bit by 93857 bugs and we almost had a mud fight :] By then it was getting pretty late so me and Liz headed back to the house to get cleaned up and get the boys towels. A while later we came back and gave the guys their towels and started playing with fireworks :] Then they tried to leave us so me and Liz ran up the road and blocked it so they couldn't leave, but they just kept driving so we jumped on the hood. Liz fell off pretty fast but i had a good hold on it so i held on but it didn't take long for me to remember how bumpy the road was and i realized that i was either going to jump off or get thrown off and probably end up hurting myself. So i jumped off. but naturally i ended up hurting myself anyways. The car was going a little faster than i realized and i kinda fell off and landed on my butt. It was pretty rough, but so funny! i couldn't stop laughing! if you would have seen it, you would have laughed at me too :] So then kenny let me in the car and we took everyone home and me and Liz went to her house for a while then my house. By then it was kind of late and we decided we were really tired so we figured we'd get some movies and go to sleep. Buy Ryan texted me and wanted to hang out so we met him at blockbuster and I guess we were going to go roll a tire down a hill. I'd never done it before and it sounded fun :] But his dad called and said that he had to get up at 5am (ouch!) So we went home and went to sleep. Well, we tried, but we ended up staying on the computer until 4am. oops. we were watching Mitchell Davis and talking about music, and i can talk about music for hours and i don't get bored. When we realized it was 4 am we decided we needed to go to bed so we layed down and tried to watch the movie. We never fell asleep. By then the sun was coming up and I decided we should go lay on the roof. So we gathered up our blankets and pillows and headed onto the roof. It took a few trips back and fourth to finally get everything we needed, but we ended up getting some really awesome pictures of the sunrise! It was amazing! And there was like 4 or 5 rainbows! I was starting to think they didn't exist anymore because i hadn't seen one in forever. But with a rainbow comes rain, so we came back inside :] Then we decided we were exhausted (it was 7 am by this time) so we tried to go to bed. I was almost asleep! i could feel myself falling into the abyss that is sleep when Liz decided we needed to go to McDonalds to go get breakfast. I stared at her for a second until i realized she was serious. So we went to McDonalds and got breakfast. Somewhere on the way back we decided we needed to go jogging too! so we went jogging and, for not running in years i did pretty good. almost. well, it was 3/4 of a mile. which i was kind of proud of but then i wished i would have just finished it. After that we stood in the middle of the field for a while and the sprinklers turned on. So we ran through them. And got soaked. It was epic. Then sense we couldn't really get much wetter, we went to my house, got my dog, and went to the swing :] What we hadn't really thought about at the time was that it was only 8 am and the water was freezing! which wouldn't really have bothered me too much but it was insanely muddy, like you wouldn't have been able to see through it if it was only an inch deep. it was pretty insane. So we sat and talked for a while while my dog frolicked around like a retard for a while. i love him :]
After about a half hour we decided we needed sleep and her mom would have gotten mad if she knew that liz was driving with me in the car because she hasn't had her license for 6 months yet. so we both went home and went to sleep and slept all day.
basically, it was one of the best nights this summer.. so far :]

1 comment:

  1. awwww.... I miss you Frankie!!!!
    So freakin much!!!!!
    OH MY GOSH!
    I'm actually like... CRYING!
    haha.
    I always have the best times with you.
    *sigh*
    I NEED MY WIFE!

    ReplyDelete