Monday, July 5, 2010

inspirations (:

wow. i don't even know where to start! I've been so inspired tonight by some of my friends and I've sorta mapped out my life. i know exactly what i want to do and exactly how I'm going to make it happen, its gonna be hard, but these dreams of mine are so much bigger than that! and this struggle will be well worth it in the end. i feel like i could change lives, not in a huge way, but i could make a difference and it could lead to big things (: this, of course, will be done through music :D music is truly my passion, there is no other way of saying it. its the only thing i feel so strongly about, well, other than God. (: hes kinda important :p but tonight i realized something that was kind of a slap in the face! i know absolutely nothing about music. of course i know somethings, but only what I've been able to teach myself based on my love for it.. which isn't much. but i was talking to some of my friends that have gone to music college and it really inspired me to be all that i can be, it made me think to myself about all of the possibilities there are and the only thing holding me back is myself! i can be anything or do anything as long as I'm truly passionate about it and i put my whole heart into it! so this is my vow, mostly to myself, but i will do whatever it takes to make these big dreams of mine come true (: no matter how hard it is or how badly i want to give up, it will all be worth it and if i push myself and with the help of God, anything is possible (:

No comments:

Post a Comment